Our MissionRead more about our principles.
The mission of the Maryland Cannabis Policy Coalition is to:
- Promote honest, fact-based dialogue regarding marijuana use and the impact of its criminalization
- End marijuana prohibition by removing criminal penalties for possession
- Ensure safe, effective, efficient regulation and taxation of the sale of marijuana in Maryland for adults
- Support advancements to Maryland’s medical marijuana program in order to provide for reasonable access to marijuana for its therapeutic use
- Use our voices to influence marijuana policy on the federal level
The Maryland Cannabis Policy Coalition is convened by the Marijuana Policy Project, the nation’s largest marijuana policy reform organization.